Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Starting a new Business

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have been busy doing research for my next business adventure!


I am going to be starting a bowling center! I think a bowling alley will be a great addition to my community! 

When I first thought of opening a bowling alley, I didn't know much about the bowling business. I have quickly learned the basics, but the bowling alley business is much more complex than I anticipated! Based on the little research I have done, I have decided to open a bowling franchise

The majority of my time is now spent deciding what bowling equipment and bowling supplies I need to buy which is leaving very little time for blogging!

I am really excited about how everything is progressing and I will keep you guys updated on the progress when I can! 


1 comment:

  1. Custom name patches with Velcro backing offer a practical and versatile solution for personal and professional identification. Crafted with precision and attention to detail, these patches allow individuals to showcase their names, titles, or affiliations with ease. The Velcro backing ensures effortless attachment and removal, making them ideal for uniforms, workwear, or gear that requires regular customization. Whether used in military, law enforcement, or corporate settings, custom name patches with Velcro provide a quick and efficient way to personalize attire.

    ReplyDelete